Grim and Random

Grim and Random!

Friday, September 3, 2010

A look at things to come(25 follower milestone as well)

Greetings and Exhumations, dear friends! A good buddy of mine, Mr. Lantel has made a blog recently. Knowing him it will probably be of an indie persuasion, either way I heartily recommend just dropping in at the qwerty quarter and saying hello.

Beyond that, If I have the energy tonight(a 50-50 shot I guarantee you) I will probably, maybe, kinda sorta change the theme of my blog to more of a grindhouse/b-movie exploitation look. I won't limit myself to movies alone, however, as my post(which I WILL make) tonight will prove.

Beyond that, thank you everyone for your continued support, I hit 25 followers sometime last night, and I'm quite excited. Stay tuned tonight!

Much love, Grimsy.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the comments on my blog. I support what you're trying to accomplish on yours.

    Regards, The Professor

    ReplyDelete