Grim and Random

Grim and Random!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Where has the time gone?

Good gracious, it's been such a while since I've last posted. I've been busy, I just finished a string of delinquencies and after...I suppose you could say, some consequences not quite unforseen, I've started getting everything together. Got a new job and I'm working a 50 hour workweek right now, but I enjoyed blogging and want to try and fit in a few updates a week.

But I really don't mean to make excuses, this is mainly just an announcement the Grim and Random blogspot is back!


First on the plate is a nifty graphic novel I ran into today, I can hardly say I was merely exhilarated to find a comic of none other than The Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks! It was a quick read but the morbid art and grotesque desiccated bodies is surely enough to give a zombie connoisseur a hard-on.

Well to wrap this up, I recommend it if you enjoyed the survival guide. Here's an old promotional video for it, enjoy!


The Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks by Max Brooks from Crown Publishing on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious why there's such a fascination for zombies..

    ReplyDelete